One Cover Private Limited Announced Ethical Hacking Training Course in Nepal with 100% practical and live session for interested students.
Course Fee Rs. 20,000 (Twenty Thousands Only)
Time Duration: 15 Days (2 Hour Per Day)
Class Time: Morning 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM / Evening 6 PM to 8 PM
Do you want to make a career in Cyber Security?
Nowadays, scope of Cyber Security is increasing, and courses in this domain are the most demanding, and Ethical Hacking courses are the starting point, as they motivate you to think like a hacker.
There are no any prerequisites training as an ethical hacker. However, a bachelor’s degree in IT or any related subject is a big plus for better job opportunities.
Information Security Officer, Information Security Analyst, Chief Information Security Officer, Certified Ethical Hacker, Ethical Hacker, Cyber security Consultant, Information Security Manager, etc.
Training Cost includes:
Training Fee, E-Books, Training Attendance Certificate, Materials for Exam Preparation, Extra Practice Time.
What will you learn? Students going through this training will learn:
1. Information Security world and key issues plaguing it
2. Foot printing: types, tools and countermeasures
3. Network scanning: tools, techniques and countermeasures
4. Enumeration: tools, techniques and countermeasures
5. System Hacking: methodology, tools, techniques and countermeasures of steganography, steganalysis attacks, and track covering
6. Trojans: types, tools and countermeasures
7. Viruses, Worms and Malwares: working, analysis, procedures, and countermeasures
8. Packet sniffing: tools, techniques and countermeasures
9. Social Engineering: tools, techniques, identify theft, and countermeasures
10. DoS/DDoS attack: tools, techniques, botnets, countermeasures
11. Session hijacking: tools, techniques and countermeasures
12. Web Server and Web Application Attacks: types, tools, attack methodology, and countermeasures
13. SQL injection: techniques, attacks and injection detection tools
15. Wireless Hacking: Encryption, methodology, and hacking and security tools
16. Mobile platform attack: android and Windows phone vulnerabilities, jail breaking iOS, Guidelines for mobile security, and tools
17. Firewall, IDS and HoneyPot: evasion tools, techniques, and countermeasures
18. Cloud Computing: threats, attacks, security techniques and tools
19. Cryptography: types, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
20. Penetration testing: tools, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and roadmap
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com /
9860-664392 / 9851161116